February 3, 1996
- Don’t let your worries get the best of you; remember, Moses started out as a basket case.
- Some people are kind, polite, and sweet-spirited until you try to sit in their pews.
- Many folks want to serve God, but only as advisers.
- It is easier to preach ten sermons than it is to live one.
- The good Lord didn’t create anything without a purpose, but mosquitoes come close.
- When you get to your wit’s end, you’ll find God lives there.
- People are funny; they want the front of the bus, the middle of the road, and the back of the church.
- Opportunity may knock once, but temptation bangs on your front door forever.
- Quit griping about your church; if it was perfect, you couldn’t belong..
- If the church wants a better preacher, it only needs to pray for the one it has.
- God Himself does not propose to judge a man until he is dead. So why should you?
- Some minds are like concrete thoroughly mixed up and permanently set.
- Peace starts with a smile.
- I don’t know why some people change churches; what difference does it make which one you stay home from?
- A lot of church members who are singing ‘Standing on the Promises’ are just sitting on the premises.
- We were called to be witnesses, not lawyers or judges.
- Be ye fishers of men.. You catch them – He’ll clean them.
- Coincidence is when God chooses to remain anonymous.
- Don’t put a question mark where God put a period.
- Don’t wait for six strong men to take you to church.
- Forbidden fruits create many jams.
- God doesn’t call the qualified, He qualifies the called.
- God grades on the cross, not the curve..
- God loves everyone, but probably prefers “fruit of the spirit” over a “religious nut”.
- God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage.
- He who angers you, controls you!
- If God is your Co-pilot – swap seats!
- Don’t give God instructions — just report for duty! – Corrie ten Boom
- The task ahead of us is never as great as the Power behind us.
- The Will of God never takes you to where the Grace of God will not protect you.
- We don’t change the message, the message changes us.
- You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him.
- The best mathematical equation I have ever seen: 1 cross + 3 nails = 4 given.
Unknown Author - Please comment if you know the author
so credit can be given